Residential Heating and Cooling is your Energy Star Quality Contractor!
SAVE up to $1397 per year on your utility bills in an average sized home!
Residential Comfort Club Energy Saving Agreements $7/mo.-$17/month! And
NATE, EPA, and MEEA Certified. Fully insured and bonded!
10 Year Factory Warranty Included with all installations! Honest, reliable service you can depend on backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! For Immediate Service, call: 1.888.6
AIR 911 / 1.847.637.5331About RHC
Central Air Systems Installations and Services Residential Cooling Comfort
Club Guardian Air HVAC Phi Cell Commercial. You may be familiar with the ENERGY STAR label on energy efficient heating and cooling equipment, but did you know there are also
Quality Installation (QI) guidelines to help ensure that heating and cooling equipment is installed properly? Nearly half of all heating and cooling equipment in U.S. homes never
performs to its advertised capacity and efficiency due to incorrect installation, which means homeowners pay higher operating costs over the life of the equipment.
The ENERGY STAR QI program helps homeowners identify contractors who install heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment to the QI guidelines. By purchasing high
efficiency equipment and having it properly installed, a homeowner can lower their energy bills, increase comfort in their home, and extend the useful life of their equipment.
Program Benefits with your new heating and cooling equipment is installed to meet ENERGY STAR Quality Installation Guidelines, you avoid common installation problems that can reduce
the efficiency of your home. These improvements to efficiency can reduce your heating and cooling costs by as much as 30%.
ENERGY STAR Quality Installation Guidelines, are based on the Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s (ACCA) HVAC Quality Installation Specification, and is recognized as an
American National Standard. These industry best practices help ensure that your new equipment is:
- Correctly sized to meet your home’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
- Installed with the proper amount of refrigerant
Whether you are installing a new system or replacing existing heating and cooling equipment, installing equipment properly is essential to getting the best performance.
Estimated savings potential with QI ranges from 18% to 36% for air conditioners and heat pumps and 11% to 18% for furnaces.
This is a link for our customers to download the Energy Star Guide to
Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling.
RESIDENTIAL HEATING AND COOLING has several years of experience as a business in your community and WILL:
- Perform an on-site inspection of the work you want completed and provide a detailed bid in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate to you that the company is licensed and insured to repair and install heating and cooling equipment (many states require this).
- Be able to provide his certification for refrigerant handling.
- Provide examples of quality installation of energy-efficient heating and/or cooling equipment work, with names of customers that you can contact.
- Complete and submit the warranty information card on your behalf.
- Leave all equipment manuals and provide documentation of installation procedures, including sizing calculations, AHRI certificate, and records of any measurements or testing.
- Clearly explain the benefits of regular maintenance and help you set up a schedule to keep your system operating at its best.